Running a successful business requires keeping in contact with all of your customers throughout the entirety of the job process. ServiceTrade makes this easy by allowing you to send a variety of message types to your customers in bulk.
Bulk messaging is currently available on the following pages:
Sending Messages in Bulk
Regardless of which page you wish to use, the walkthrough below will assist you in getting the message to all of your intended recipients.
- From the selected list page, fill in the desired criteria you wish to use in the search fields. Click "Search."
- Click the checkbox above the list to select all of your results. If you have results you do not wish to use, you can click the checkbox within the individual rows to remove them from your intended recipients list.
- With your selection finalized, click the gear icon next to the select all checkbox, and then click the "Send" option.
- In the new window that appears, use the "Send to Contacts" drop down to select which contacts will receive your message.
- In the text field, you can type a generic message that will appear as the body of your email to all recipients.
- When finished, click the blue "Send" button in the bottom left corner of the window.
- When complete status updates for all successfully sent messages and any that had errors will be displayed at the top of your ServiceTrade application.