Once the settings for using drop-ship address have be disabled, you are now able to add any new address that you would like to use on your PO.
How to Add, Edit, and Select Addresses
- Log into ledger.partsledger.io with your specific PartsLedger login or ServiceTrade login information, if they are the same
- Go to Orders > List > input the PO number into the Search box that can be found on the right side of the screen
- Scroll down to the bottom of the PO screen and click the Edit button
- Once you’ve clicked the Edit button, you will see Ship To with a drop down box
- Scroll down the list and you will see Drop Shipments
- From here you can select, add, or edit the shipment address
- If you want to add a new address, click the orange [add] link. A window will pop up where you can insert the information about the new address then click Create New Address
- If you want to edit an existing address, select the address you would like to edit and click the orange  link. A window will pop up where you can edit the information about the existing address and click Save
- If you want to select an address, you will click on the drop down menu, then the address you want and this will populate the address’ information into the Ship To field
To enable the Drop Shipping feature in PartsLedger, click here for the article.
See video for visual walkthrough