When creating a PO, you might use an address that is not associated with any of the facilities that you have imported into your PartsLedger account. In order for you to use this address, disable the setting that filters out non-facility addresses.
How to enable Drop Shipping addresses:
- Log into ledger.partsledger.io using your specific PartsLedger login or your ServiceTrade login, if they are the same
- Click on Setup then Purchase Orders
- Note: Be careful to only click on the following sections, other sections may lead to issues with the PartsLedger account
- Scroll until you see “Only Show Facility Addresses as Ship To Address” and uncheck the box
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Settings
See video for visual walkthrough
To add, edit, and select drop ship addresses on purchase orders, click here.