Important Note: The ServiceTrade Accounting Connector (STAC) requires a Premium or Enterprise ServiceTrade Subscription and is a paid add-on. Please contact your ServiceTrade Salesperson or your Account Manager if you want to learn more about STAC.
Negative deposit and deposit item amounts cannot be entered.
- Retrieve the current deposit report from the Payment Portal
- In Accounts Receivable
- Select Tasks, Enter Cash Receipts.
- Select the entry view you want to use.
- In the Deposit Information window, enter the deposit information and click OK.
- In the Deposit Items window, select the deposit item type and enter the customer, amount, and other deposit item information.
- In the Cash Receipts Selection window, highlight the open invoice(s) for this customer that you want to apply the cash receipt toward.
Note: You may need to deselect any invoice(s) automatically highlighted.
- If you are applying the cash receipt to the entire invoice, click OK to exit the Cash Receipts Selection window to return to the Deposit Items window and skip to step 11.
- To apply the deposit to individual invoice distributions (instead of to the whole invoice, need to pay the tax first) then highlight the invoice and click Cash Receipts.
- In the Cash Receipts window, click Distributions.
- In the Distributions window, enter amounts to apply to each invoice distribution listed.
- When you are finished, click Finish to return to the Cash Receipts window.
- Click Save Line, Finish Cash Receipts to return to the Deposit Items window.
- In the Deposit Items window, enter any remaining deposit items for this session. You can view the remaining number of items or amount (entered in the Deposit Information window) at the bottom of this window.
- If you are finished entering deposit items, click Finish to exit Enter Cash Receipts.