Before Exporting Service Trade Invoices
1. Invoice Status must be ‘OK’
2. Invoice “Start Date” and Invoice “End Date” are based on the invoice Created Date
Exporting ServiceTrade AR Invoices
1. Log into ServiceTrade Accounting Connector, and select “AR Invoice Import w/ Reverse Output”
2. Select Invoice Start and End Date
3. Click Apply Connection
4. Recipe will produce 3 files [reversal, st-updater,ar-invoice-import]
- Save the Download Exports in a secure location
Note: Date/Time stamp Format “import- yyyymmdd-HHmmss.txt” for easy tracking on data import
Importing AR Invoices into Sage 300
1. Login to the Sage 300 CRE Company for which you want to import records.
2. From Sage 300 CRE Desktop.
- Open Account Receivable.
- Tools > “Import AR Invoice”.
3. Click the “...” on the Import file line:
4. Browse to the location of your saved AR Import .txt file.
5. Select the location of ARREJECT.TXT file
6. Click “Start”
- Note: If you receive an error when attempting to import invoices, refer to our troubleshooting article here.
7. Verify the AR Import File Imported correctly.
- Click Inquiry>Entries>Transactions>New File>Active
Note: The ServiceTrade Invoice Date is assigned as the Accounting Date for the AR Invoice Import
8. To verify that your import moved data successfully, add any of the following columns to your transactions and verify ServiceTrade Invoice Data.
- Accounting Date 09-08-2021
- **Invoice ST-10384714
- Sage Job 20-121
- Location (Extra) 100
- Cost Code Division 21-000
- Credit Account 21-4003
9. Once import data is verified click Tasks > Post Entries
Note: ServiceTrade Invoices are imported into Sage 300 CRE with a “ST” before the invoice number. This invoice numbering sequence is independent of the AR invoice number sequence in Sage 300 CRE AR settings