Important Note: The ServiceTrade Accounting Connector (STAC) requires a Premium or Enterprise ServiceTrade Subscription and is a paid add-on. Please contact your ServiceTrade Salesperson or your Account Manager if you want to learn more about STAC.
Before Exporting Service Trade Invoices
- The Invoices Status must be ‘OK.’
- Invoice “Start Date” and Invoice “End Date” is based on the invoice Created Date.
Exporting ServiceTrade AR Invoices
- Log into ServiceTrade Accounting Connector
- Select “AR Invoice Import w/ Reverse Output”
- Select the Invoice Start and End Date
- Click Apply Connection.
- The STAC Recipe will produce three files:
- Save the Download Exports in a secure location.
Note: The Date/Time stamp format on these files is as follows for easy tracking on data import: “import- yyyymmdd-HHmmss.txt”
Importing AR Invoices into Sage 300
- Login to the Sage 300 CRE Company for which you want to import records.
- Open Account Receivable.
- Click Tools.
- Then click Import AR Invoice.
- Click “...”on the Import file line.
- Browse to the location of your saved AR Import .txt file.
- Select the location of the ARREJECT.TXT file
- Click the Start button.
- Note: If you receive an error when attempting to import invoices, refer to our troubleshooting article here.
- Verify the AR Import File is Imported correctly.
- Click Inquiry.
- Click Entries.
- Click Transactions.
- Click New File.
- Click Active.
Note: The ServiceTrade Invoice Date is assigned as the Accounting Date for the AR Invoice Import.
- To verify that your import moved data successfully, add any of the following columns to your transactions and verify ServiceTrade Invoice Data. Example Below:
- Accounting Date 09-08-2021
- **Invoice ST-10384714
- Sage Job 20-121
- Location (Extra) 100
- Cost Code Division 21-000
- Credit Account 21-4003
- Once import data is verified, click Tasks.
- Then click Post Entries.
Note: ServiceTrade Invoices are imported into Sage 300 CRE with an “ST” before the invoice number. This invoice numbering sequence is independent of the AR invoice number sequence in Sage 300 CRE AR settings.