Important Note: The ServiceTrade Accounting Connector (STAC) requires a Premium or Enterprise ServiceTrade Subscription and is a paid add-on. Please contact your ServiceTrade Salesperson or your Account Manager if you want to learn more about STAC.
Before exporting ServiceTrade Direct Project Cost
- ServiceTrade Job must be in a Status of ‘Completed’
- Direct Cost Job Item Source Warehouse and/or Reference #
- Export Method is either job number or date
- Start Date and End Date are based on Job Completion Date
- Accounting Date for Importing Transactions-Required
Exporting ServiceTrade Project Cost
- Log into ServiceTrade Accounting Connector
- Click “Project Direct Cost Import”
- For Method, select Job OR Date Range
- Select Invoice Start and End Date
- Enter the appropriate Accounting Date to be assigned to Project Direct Cost Export
- Click Apply Recipe
- Save the Download Exports in a secure location
Note: Date\Time stamp Format “import- yyyymmdd-HHmmss.txt” for easy tracking on data import
Importing Direct Cost into Sage 300
- Login to Sage 300 CRE Company for which you want to import records
- Click Tools > Import > Direct Cost
- Click the “...”on the Import file line:
- Browse to location of saved “direct-cost- Import.....txt” file.
- Select the location of “JCREJECT.TXT file”
- Select “Start”
- Open Job Cost.
- Note: If you experience issues with your Direct Cost Import, take a look at the troubleshooting article here.
- Verify the Project Direct Cost Import File Imported correctly by going to
- Click Job Cost > Inquiry > Entries > Entries by Batch > Transactions > New File
- To verify that your import moved data successfully, add any of the following columns to your transactions and verify ServiceTrade Invoice Data.
- Accounting Debit Account 21-5003
- ST Job (User Def 1) 21850492
Note: The ServiceTrade Direct Project Cost is the Accounting Date assigned during Export
- Complete ‘company specific’ Data Verification (if applicable)
- Click Tasks > Post Entries