STAC Connection: Project Direct Cost Import
1. Login to Sage 300 CRE Company for which you want to import records
2. Click Tools > Import > Direct Cost
3. Click the “...” on the Import file line:
4. Browse to location of saved “direct-cost- Import 07272021.txt” file.
5. Select the location of “JCREJECT.TXT file”
6. Select “Start”
7. Open Job Cost.
- Note: If you experience issues with your Direct Cost Import, take a look at the troubleshooting article here.
8. Verify the Project Direct Cost Import File Imported correctly by going to
9. Open Job Cost >Inquiry>Entries>Entries by Batch> Transactions >New File
10. To verify that your import moved data successfully, add any of the following columns to your transactions and verify ServiceTrade Invoice Data.
- Accounting Debit Account 21-5003
- ST Job (User Def 1) 21850492
Note: The ServiceTrade Direct Project Cost is the Accounting Date assigned during Export
11 .Complete ‘company specific’ Data Verification (if applicable)
12. Tasks > Post Entries