- Premium User
Table of Contents
Before exporting Purchase Orders
1. ServiceTrade Job must be in a Status of ‘Completed’
2. Job item requirement:
- Source-Parts Vendor
- Parts Vendor- External System Vendor ID
- Purchase Order-ST Job Number or Ad Hoc #
- Delivery Date- Sage Purchase Order Date
- Used On-not required for export
3. Export Method is either job number or date
4. Purchase Order ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ are based on ‘Job Completed on Date’
Exporting Purchase Orders from ServiceTrade
- Log into ServiceTrade Accounting Connector “select” “Purchase Orders Import”
- Select “Method” Job OR Date Range
- Select “Start Date” and Invoice “End Date”
- Apply Connection
- Save the Download Exports in a secure location
Note: Date\Time stamp Format “import- yyyymmdd-HHmmss.txt” for easy tracking on data import
Importing Purchase Orders into Sage 300
1. Login to Sage 300 CRE Company for which you want to import records
2. Open Job Cost.
- Tools > Import > Commitment
3. Click the “...” on the Import file line:
4. Browse to location of saved “po-Import 07272021.txt” file.
5. Select the location of “POREJECT.TXT file”
6. Select “Start”
- Note: If you receive an error when attempting to import Purchase Orders, refer to our troubleshooting article here.
7. Verify the Purchase Order Import File Imported correctly by going to
- Open Job Cost >Reports>Committed Cost>Purchase Order Document
- Apply applicable report conditions to view Imported ServiceTrade Purchase Order
8. To verify that your import moved data successfully, add any of the following conditions to your report and verify ServiceTrade Purchase Order Data.
- Sage Job 20-121
9. Second verification
- Open Job Cost >Task>Commitments
10. Complete ‘company specific’ Data Verification (if applicable)
NOTE: Purchase Orders import is Not “Committed to Accounting” therefore another user (for example, someone in your Accounting department) to edit or approve the Purchase Order.