- STAC Connection: Purchase Order Import
1. Login to Sage 300 CRE Company for which you want to import records
2. Open Job Cost.
- Tools > Import > Commitment
3. Click the “...” on the Import file line:
4. Browse to location of saved “po-Import 07272021.txt” file.
5. Select the location of “POREJECT.TXT file”
6. Select “Start”
- Note: If you receive an error when attempting to import Purchase Orders, refer to our troubleshooting article here.
7. Verify the Purchase Order Import File Imported correctly by going to
- Open Job Cost >Reports>Committed Cost>Purchase Order Document
- Apply applicable report conditions to view Imported ServiceTrade Purchase Order
8. To verify that your import moved data successfully, add any of the following conditions to your report and verify ServiceTrade Purchase Order Data.
- Sage Job 20-121
9. Second verification
- Open Job Cost >Task>Commitments
10. Complete ‘company specific’ Data Verification (if applicable)
NOTE: Purchase Orders import is Not “Committed to Accounting” therefore another user (for example, someone in your Accounting department) to edit or approve the Purchase Order.