We have built the Service Reviews platform into ServiceTrade to simplify requesting reviews.
There are two places in ServiceTrade to request Service Reviews: Work Acknowledgement and Service Link. This article will walk you through sending a Service Review from both of these places. It will also show you how to Check your Service Review Request History.
Requesting a Service Review from the Work Acknowledgement
For Technicians who have Service Reviews enabled, the following tutorial will briefly explain how easy it is to request a review from a customer.
Service Review has been integrated into ServiceTrade, which makes requesting a Service Review a seamless step in completing the Work Acknowledgement in Tablet Mode.
- On the Mobile App, navigate to a relevant Job's Appointment.
- When the work is complete, tap the View More Details button to navigate to Tablet Mode.
- Tap the Actions drop-down button.
- Tap the Create Work Acknowledgement button.
- The Request Service Review? toggle will be switched On by default (for techs who have the feature enabled.)
- Simply toggling this switch to OFF will ensure that a review request will not be sent to the customer.
- Tapping the description box under Request Service Reviews, allows Techs to manually enter a 10-25 word of the work performed.
- Techs can tap the blue Quick Add feature buttons to auto-fill the Job Description, Job Type, and Services description. This information auto-fills from the Job Page.
- The gray Clear Description button will clear the text in the description box.
- Once done, follow the normal steps to creating a Work Acknowledgement.
- when done tap the Review button, to generate the Work Acknowledgment.
- You Customer will now need to review, confirm, and sign the Work Acknowledgement.
Note: The Tech's description is no longer required to request a Service Review. However, if filled out, it will show up on your website along with the customer's star-rating and review comments. So while not mandatory, we highly recommend that techs enter something in this field.
Requesting a Service Review from Service Link
If a Technician did not send a review request, or if you prefer to send them from the office, you can use Service Link to request a review:
- Follow the normal steps to send a Service Link. When you get to the Service Link Menu.
- Toggle the Request Review switch on.
- If there is more than Tech on the Job, select on the Technician drop-down menu which Tech you would like to request the review from.
- Click the description box to enter basic information about the work performed.
- You may use the Quick Add buttons to auto-fill the Job or Service info into the Review Request.
Send the Service Link. The customer will receive a Service Link in one email and a Review Request as a standalone email.
Checking Service Review Request History
Service Link will warn you (but not stop you) if you have already sent a Review Request for this Job.
If there is any other doubt about whether a request was sent, check your Job history.
If you just sent a request via Service Link moments ago, the Job history may not yet be updated. You may need to revisit or refresh the Job page after a few moments.
Am I able to just do check-in without requesting a Service Review?
No, we pair check-ins with review requests and send them over to the NearbyNow system together. Check-ins will show on your site immediately (they aren't waiting for a review to be completed).
Reviews will show once they are completed by the customer.