What are Starter Kits?
ServiceForms Starter Kits are an alternative to custom built forms for ServiceForms customers. These forms are designed to provide value to the customers who want an out of the box solution to get up and running with ServiceForms quickly.
Starter Kits include limited customizations including:
- Your logo and form name in the form header
- Your contact information in the form footer
ServiceForms Starter Kits Include
Your ServiceForms Starter Kit includes six components:
- Mobile form for technicians built in Device Magic;
- PDF Report which is attached to the job in ServiceTrade when the technician submits the form;
- ServiceForms Connector, which is the integration that automatically creates assets, updates assets, creates deficiencies, and attaches the paperwork to the job in ServiceTrade;
- Onboarding with a ServiceForms Project Manager who will help with account set up, answering questions, and training you on use of the Starter Kits;
- Access to the Device Magic Management Console; and
- On-going support and dedicated support line - email@example.com.
Want to Know More?
Fire & Life Safety Customers
For more information on Starter Kits for Fire Customers, including a menu of available Starter Kits and sample forms, click here.
Mechanical HVAC Customers
For more information on Starter Kits for Mechanical Customers, including a menu of available Starter Kits and a sample form, click here.
Still have questions?
If you want like to learn more about ServiceForms, including Starter Kits, reach out to your sales person or account manager.