What are Standard Form Kits?
ServiceForms Standard Form Kits are an alternative to custom built forms for ServiceForms customers. These forms are designed to provide value to customers who want an out of the box solution to get up and running with ServiceForms quickly.
Standard Form Kits include limited configurations including:
- Your logo and form name in the form header
- Your contact information in the form footer
ServiceForms Standard Form Kits Include
Your ServiceForms Standard Form Kit includes seven components:
- Mobile form for technicians built-in Device Magic;
- PDF Report which is attached to the job in ServiceTrade when the technician submits the form.
- ServiceForms Connector - The integration that automatically creates assets, updates assets, creates deficiencies, and attaches the paperwork to the job in ServiceTrade.
Note: This is for un-grouped assets only. Grouped assets (Parent/Child Assets) require customization.
- Onboarding with a ServiceForms Project Manager who will help with account setup, answering questions, and training you on the use of the Standard Form Kits.
- Access to the Device Magic Management Console.
- On-going support and dedicated support line - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updates to new Standard Form Kit editions upon request. As long as no customizations were made, updates to new editions will be made at no charge.
Want to Know More?
Fire & Life Safety Customers
For more information on Standard Form Kits for Fire Customers, including a menu of available Standard Form Kits and sample forms, click here.
Mechanical HVAC Customers
For more information on Standard Form Kits for Mechanical Customers, including a menu of available Standard Form Kits and a sample form, click here.
Still have questions?
If you want like to learn more about ServiceForms, including Standard Form Kits, reach out to your salesperson or account manager.