For more information about Standard Form Kits in general, please review ServiceForms Standard Form Kits - Introduction and FAQs. For information on mechanical Standard Form Kits specifically, click here.
Overview - Split System
- Assets: Can be used with the 'split_system' asset in ServiceTrade.
- PM Task Lists: There are several tasks lists available, depending on the type of split system (see below), with YES/NO/N/A as available answers and a comments field for each task.
- Deficiencies: Technicians record deficiencies at the bottom of the mobile form. Deficiencies appear on the PDF output and automatically populate in your ServiceTrade account.
The following task lists are available on the form.
- Split systems that are cooling only have a specific task list.
- Gas Heat Split Systems have a task list for cooling season, and a task list for heating season.
- Electric Heat Split Systems have a task list for cooling season, and a task list for heating season.
Techs will be able to select what type of split system they are working on, and only the relevant task list will appear on the mobile form and on the PDF output. (Note, all task lists are visible on the blank PDF output attached to this article.)
Download the Sample Standard Form Kit
A blank sample of the Split System Standard Form Kit is attached below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.