ServiceTrade provides users with powerful access to their data by allowing Jobs to be searched using a variety of criteria.
Clicking the "Jobs" button within the navigation bar will bring you to the job search page. From here, click Jobs in the top left corner, and then select Job Items from the drop down menu.
From here, users can provide as much or as little data as they wish to find relevant jobs. A brief description of these fields follows.
- Item Code - the SKU or Part Number for the item.
- Item Name - also referred to as the item description. This is a human-readable description of the item.
- Item Types - can be any one of part, material, labor, equipment, service, subcontractor, fee, general conditions, or other. Multiple may be selected.
- Service Lines - the Service Line associated with the job. Multiple may be selected.
- Job Number - the number assigned to the job by ServiceTrade.
- Job Type - type of job. Available options will vary depending upon the Job Types selected in your Account Settings.
- Job Location - the ship to or service location indicated on the job.
- Job Company - the Bill to specified on the job.
- Job Office - the office assigned to the particular job.
- Created - From and To fields allow you to select jobs created within a date range.
- Used On - From and To fields for selecting when an item was used within a certain period.
- Item Source Types -
- Delivery Date - From and To fields for selecting when an item was delivered.
- Item Source Name - the name of the technician, warehouse, or parts vendor that supplied the item.
Once you have given the desired data, click the blue "Search" button to pull your results.
If you wish to being a new search, and discard the previous results, click the "reset" link to the right of the search button.