ServiceTrade provides users with powerful access to their data by allowing Jobs to be searched using a variety of criteria.
Clicking the "Jobs" button within the navigation bar will bring you to the job search page. From here, click Jobs in the top left corner, and then select Job Clock Events from the drop down menu.
From here, users can provide as much or as little data as they wish to find relevant jobs. A brief description of these fields follows.
- Job Number - the number assigned to the job by ServiceTrade.
- Job Type - type of job. Available options will vary depending upon the Job Types selected in your Account Settings.
- Job Office - the office assigned to the particular job.
- Technician - the name of a specific technician for your search
- Activities - clock event types, includes on-site, job preparation, and en route. May select multiple.
- Clock In - From and To fields allow you to select clock events from within a date range.
- Technician Office - office the technician is assigned to
Once you have given the desired data, click the blue "Search" button to pull your results.
If you wish to being a new search, and discard the previous results, click the "reset" link to the right of the search button.