For more information about Standard Form Kits in general, please review ServiceForms Standard Form Kits - Introduction and FAQs.
Overview - Diesel Fire Pump
The Diesel Fire Pump Standard Form Kit includes inspection, testing, and maintenance questions. It is highly aligned with NFPA 25, though we do not guarantee compliance.
- Inspection intervals included: weekly and annually
- Assets: Can be used with the 'fire_pump' asset in ServiceTrade
- Deficiencies: Technicians record deficiencies at the bottom of the mobile form. Deficiencies appear on the PDF output and automatically populate in your ServiceTrade account.
Watch an Overview Video of an Annual Fire Pump Inspection
Download the Blank PDF Reports for the Diesel Fire Pump Standard Form Kit:
Two reports (both attached below) are included with this Standard Form Kit. On an Annual Inspection, both documents will automatically attach to the job in ServiceTrade when the technician submits the form.
- PDF Report with pump information, ITM questions, and deficiencies; and
- An Excel document that plots the points for the Annual Fire Pump test.