For more information about Starter Kits in general, please review ServiceForms Starter Kits - Introduction and FAQs.
Overview - Diesel Fire Pump
The Diesel Fire Pump Starter Kit includes inspection, testing, and maintenance questions which are highly aligned with NFPA 25, though we do not guarantee compliance.
- Inspection intervals included: weekly and annually
- Assets: Can be used with the 'fire_pump' asset in ServiceTrade
- Deficiencies: Technicians record deficiencies at the bottom of the mobile form. Deficiencies appear on the PDF output and automatically populate in your ServiceTrade account.
Download the Blank PDF Reports for the Diesel Fire Pump Starter Kit
Two reports (both attached below) are included with this Starter Kit. On an Annual Inspection, both documents will automatically attach to the job in ServiceTrade when the technician submits the form.
- PDF Report with pump information, ITM questions, and deficiencies; and
- An Excel document that plots the points for the Annual Fire Pump test.