For more information about Standard Form Kits in general, please review ServiceForms Standard Form Kits - Introduction and FAQs.
Overview - Extinguishers
The Annual Extinguisher Standard Form Kit includes the following:
- Barcode Scanning: Find specific extinguisher information quickly with built-in barcode scanning capabilities.
- Work Order at a Glance: Calculated fields at the top of the technician's form let them know how many 5-year hydros, 6-year maintenances, and 12-year hydros they will need to complete on-site.
- Smart Workflows: Based on the extinguisher type, the technician is automatically prompted to complete a hydrostatic test every 5 years, or complete maintenance every 6 years and a hydrostatic test every 12 years.
- Assets: Can be used with the 'extinguisher' asset in ServiceTrade
- Deficiencies: A deficiency is automatically calculated to include 1) the number of extinguishers left at the job site, and 2) the number of extinguishers picked up. This calculated summary is generated for the deficiency description. The deficiency is tied to the building asset in ServiceTrade.
Download the Blank PDF Report for the Extinguisher Standard Form Kit:
- SK - Extinguisher.pdf100 KB