For more information about Standard Form Kits in general, please review ServiceForms Standard Forms - Introduction
Overview - Fire and Life Safety Standard Forms
ServiceForms Standard Form Kits for Fire and Life Safety customers include the following components.
- Configured with your logo
- Includes the name of the form (which can be configured)
- Appears on every page of the PDF output
Customer and Job Information
- Technician and license numbers are set to pull directly from the ServiceTrade user profile
- License numbers can be put in the “User Details” section of the user profile in ServiceTrade
- Frequency (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.) will only appear on Standard Forms when applicable
Each Standard Form is built around one specific asset type. For example, the Standard Form “Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Kitchen Suppression Systems" uses the ‘kitchen_suppression' asset. Each Standard Form comes with a set list of assets related fields on the form.
Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
The Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance section include action items for the technician to complete. The technician can input "Pass”/”Fail"/"NA".
Technicians record deficiencies at the bottom of the mobile form. Deficiencies appear on the PDF output and automatically populate in your ServiceTrade account.
The Technician can input any general comments related to the job/work order here. These will appear on the PDF output but will not be automatically created as job comments in your ServiceTrade account as part of Standard Form Kits implementation.
This section closes out the technician’s work on the form and includes the fields above. The Date and Time complete question is time stamped when the technician answers the question, regardless of what the technician fills out as the answer.
Your contact information (and page numbers if needed) are included in the footer on the Standard Form Kits.
Available Standard Form Kits for Fire and Life Safety Customers
Below is a list of available Fire and Life Safety Standard Forms based on asset type. For samples of specific forms, or if you need a form that is not included in this list, contact your salesperson or ServiceTrade Account Manager.
- Wet Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
- Dry Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
- Preaction Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
- Deluge Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
- Standpipe Inspection & Testing
- Foam Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
- Fire Service Main Inspection & Testing
- Diesel Fire Pump Inspection & Testing
- Electric Fire Pump Inspection & Testing
- Fire Alarm System Inspection & Testing
- Extinguisher Inspection
- Emergency Exit Lights & Signs
- Kitchen Fire Suppression
- Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning
Want to Know More?
If you want to learn more about ServiceForms contact your salesperson or Account Manager.