For more information about Starter Kits in general, please review ServiceForms Starter Kits - Introduction and FAQs.
Overview - Fire and Life Safety Starter Kits
ServiceForms Starter Kits for Fire and Life Safety customers include the following components.
- Customized with your logo
- Includes the name of the form (which can be customized)
- Appears on every page of the PDF output
Customer and Job Information
- Technician and license number are set to pull directly from the ServiceTrade user profile
- License numbers can be put in the “User Details” section of the user profile in ServiceTrade
- Frequency (monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.) will only appear on Starter Kits when applicable
Each Starter Kit is built around one specific asset type. For example, the Starter Kit “Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Kitchen Suppression Systems" uses the ‘kitchen_suppression' asset. Each Starter Kit comes with a set list of asset related fields on the form.
Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
The Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance section includes action items for the technician to complete. The technician can input "Yes"/"No"/"NA".
Technicians record deficiencies at the bottom of the mobile form. Deficiencies appear on the PDF output and automatically populate in your ServiceTrade account.
The Technician can input any general comments related to the job/work order here. These will appear on the PDF output, but will not be automatically created as job comments in your ServiceTrade account as part of Starter Kit implementation.
This section closes out the technician’s work on the form, and includes the fields above. The Date and Time complete question is time stamped when the technician answers the question, regardless of what the technician fills out as the answer.
Your contact information (and page numbers if needed) are included in the footer on the Starter Kit.
Available Starter Kits for Fire and Life Safety Customers
Below is a list of available Fire and Life Safety Starter Kits based on asset type. For samples of specific kits, or if you need a form that is not included in this list, contact your sales person or ServiceTrade Account Manager.
- Sprinkler, Wet
- Sprinkler, Dry
- Sprinkler, Preaction/Deluge
- Foam Water Sprinkler
- Water Storage Tank
- Private Fire Service Main (Hydrant)
- Fire Pump, Electric
- Fire Pump, Diesel
- Emergency Exit Lights
- Alarm System + Device
- Kitchen Suppression Systems
- Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning
Want to Know More?
If you want like to learn more about ServiceForms, including Starter Kits, reach out to your sales person or account manager.