The following article will walk you through the process of creating custom export templates for your Service Timecard
1. Log in to timecard.servicetrade.com
2. Click Settings in the sidebar.
3. Click Template Settings to expand the menu, and then click Add Template.
Note: For each new account that is created, you will see a default and labor default. These cannot be deleted, and are automatically created when Service Timecard is activated for your account.
4. Name your template.
5. Choose your template type (Labor items, Clock events, or Expenses)
6. Choose grouped or ungrouped item codes. An ungrouped export will have a single job item per row separated by item code and date. A grouped export will contain a single tech per row with a sum of job items by item code in the weekly period
7. Select the data sources that will make up the columns of your export.
8. After selecting your data sources, you can change the default column names to your desired heading names.
9. The last screen will allow you to drag and drop the columns into your preferred order for your export.
Note: When setting a default export, this will either be grouped or ungrouped as you are currently unable to have more than one default template for the template types (Labor items and Clock events).