If your company uses exports and integrations in ServiceTrade, our changes to record IDs that occurred on March, 21 2022, may affect your exports and integrations.
This article will give you an up-to-date list of integrations we have already tested and approved.
Specific Integrations Already Tested
ServiceTrade has tested the specific integrations and products below. This list is not be affected, and no further testing is required on your part.
- ServiceTrade Toolbox Tools
- Service Timecard (“New Timecard”)
- Timecard Tool (“Old Timecard”)
- Invoice Link Payments
- QuickBooks Desktop Integration
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Sage Intacct Integration
- ComputerEase Connector
- Avalara Integration
- Service Reviews (Nearby Now)
- Chrome Extender
We have spoken with many of our partners and confirmed their integrations work with our changes to record IDs on March 21, 2022.
Confirmed integrations include:
- Sage 100 Contractor by EI Dynamics
- Sage 100 Contractor by Pixis
- Sage 300 CRE by Pixis
- Spectrum by Ryvit
- Sage Intacct by LBMC
- Sage 100 ERP by DSD
Please sign in to leave a comment.