This release includes three new features for Service Timecard that will improve and streamline users' workflows.
- New Search Feature
- "Add Comment" and "Approve" Button is Separate
- "Approve" and "Request Change" Action Changes On-screen Automatically
New Search Feature
- This update allows admin users to search timecards by name using a new search feature.
- This will improve the workflow of users managing multiple technicians.
"Add Comment" and "Approve" Button is Separate
- We separated the "Request Change" Button and the "Add comment" button.
- This will give the admins the ability to add a comment to the timecard without needing to request a change.
"Approve" and "Request Change" Action Changes On-screen Automatically
- When Approving or Requesting a change on one or multiple timecards, you no longer need to refresh the page to see the changes on the screen. The changes will happen automatically.
- If you click the "Approve/Request Change" button the timecard will show that it's been approved or that changes have been requested.
Article is closed for comments.