There are 2 options for the integration: (You can use either or both options.)
- Display the technician's locations on the map within the ServiceTrade dashboard.
- Display the ServiceTrade appointments within the FieldLogix map.
This article will walk you through how to set up both options. If you require assistance in setting up this integration, please contact FieldLogix at email@example.com.
- You have an active FieldLogix GPS fleet management account.
- You have an active ServiceTrade account.
- You are using the “dispatch” or “scheduling” functionality within ServiceTrade.
Display the technician's locations on the ServiceTrade dashboard map
This option will display the technicians' locations within the map on the Servicetrade dashboard. The map will also display both your scheduled and unscheduled appointments. Completed appointments will not display.
- You must use Google Chrome as your browser and install the Chrome extension here.
- Upon installing the extension, navigate to your ServiceTrade dashboard. You will then see a link above your map labeled "ServiceTrade + FieldLogix".
- Click on the link and you will be prompted to log in to your ServiceTrade account, then into your FieldLogix account with the appropriate credentials.
- Once you log in, the map will display.
Note: The map will only display appointments that have accurate addresses and the user will only be able to view locations of technicians that they are granted to view within FieldLogix.
- If you require assistance in setting up this integration, please contact FieldLogix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Display the ServiceTrade appointments within the FieldLogix map
With this option, you will see scheduled Servicetrade appointments within the maps inside FieldLogix. They are inserted into FieldLogix as Landmarks. The map will display your scheduled appointments only.
Completed appointments will not display. You will also be able to view prior entry and exit times to your Servicetrade appointments in the Landmark Stops and Asset Landmark reports.
FieldLogix Bridge Login
FieldLogix recommends that you setup a speciﬁc user account in FieldLogix for the Bridge (i.e. “mycompanyapi”). Be sure to give the account full account access.
- To setup a new user FieldLogix, go to Settings > Manage Users in FieldLogix.
- Go to https://ﬂxbridge.com
- Use the newly created FieldLogix username and password to log into the Bridge.
- Click on the Integrations option in the left column and select ServiceTrade from the drop-down.
- Enter your ServiceTrade account username and password to log in.
- After logging into your ServiceTrade account, you have the option to modify the pre-conﬁgured integration options by selecting the Conﬁguration tab.
The current pre-conﬁgured integration ﬁelds are mapped to FieldLogix as follows:
You have the option to change the mapping for the Landmark Name to “Time | Date | Service Address”.
- Enter an e-mail address to receive alerts if there are any issues with the integration. Here you can also, select your preferred time zone.
- After setting your preferences, click “save changes”.
- Change the status toggle button to “on” in order to sync your data.
- A message will then ask you if you would like to sync your initial data. When you click “yes, sync my data”, the system will insert all of the service appointments between the current time and 24 hours from now into FieldLogix.
Note: You can also disassociate an account with FieldLogix by going to the Credentials tab and selecting “disassociate account”. This will disconnect the integration between both systems.
- Verify that the integration is working by logging into your FieldLogix account and going to Settings > Manage Locations.
- You will then see a list of locations under the “manage landmarks” section. If the integration is working, you should see a list of your service appointments similar to the image below.
- Contact FieldLogix at support@ﬁeldlogix.com if you should encounter any problems with setting up the integration.