The Mobile Web App View functions similarly to Mobile App, but can perform a couple of additional features that can't be done on the Mobile App at this time. You must have internet connection to access the Mobile Web App View.
This article will walk users through accessing and using the Mobile Web App View. If not performing the listed functions above we recommend using the Mobile App.
Accessing Web App View from the Mobile App
To use ServiceTrade's Web App View via the Mobile App your User must have to activity "Mobile App Access."
- Tap to select the relevant Job Appointment.
- Tap the View More Details button.
Accessing the Web App View from a Desktop or Browser
To use ServiceTrade's Web App View via a desktop or browser your User must have to activity "Mobile App Access."
- Log into app.servicetrade.com
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page.
- Click Switch to Table Mode. This will take you to the Web App View Appointments Page.
- Click the arrows at the top to navigate your Appointments.
- Click a Job Appointment's Arrow to open that Job's Page.
- For additional instructions on the Job Page, use the following material. The mobile and table Web App View function the same on the Job Page.
Viewing Services in the Web App View
Viewing and Managing Assets in the Web App View
Viewing and Managing Deficiencies in the Web App View
Viewing and Adding Photos in the Web App View